Mountaineer® II Sizer - When Proper Sizing Matters
We asked Sizer users worldwide what they need. The Mountaineer® II Sizer was designed based on their answers.
If you are looking for a Sizer that is economical, has the most versatility in features and benefits and has the best return on investment, look no further!
- Coal - Raw coal with rock and clean coal sizing
- Construction Materials - Limestone, Gypsum, Marl, Clay
- Industrial Materials - Borax, Chalk, Kimberlite, Oil Sands
- Mixed/Medium Strength Ores - Gold, Nickel, Silver, Copper
- Miscellaneous - Overburden, Coke, Carbon Anodes
Mountaineer® II Sizer Design Features
- Modular Design and Uni-frame Construction
- Off-the-shelf Standard Parts
- Separate Link Gear Box
- Tougher Design and Dependability
- More Tramp Metal Protection Technology
- Optional Torque Limiters
- Optional Electronic Torque Limiting Devices
Mountaineer® Sizer II Design Advantages
- Allows for Quick Changeout of Components
- Increased Uptime and Minimized Maintenance Costs
- Extremely Rugged
- High Capacity Machine
- Economically Designed with Low Headroom and Structural Requirements
Our newest model features timed rotors for better size control.
- Ideal for Primary Sizing of Run-of-Mine and Secondary Sizing of Non-processed Materials
- Effectively Breaks and Sizes Materials up to 170 Mpa (24,650 psi) in Strength
- Accepts Materials with Lumps up to 1,500 mm (60")
- RotorTeeth are Easily Replaced and Designed for Specific Applications
We design and supply specific crushing teeth based on your material requirements. Materials and construction are selected for maximum wear and durability.
To learn more about the Mountaineer® II Sizer, please Download the Brochure (PDF).